Wednesday 18 March 2020

Latest New Handmade Jewellery


Here are my latest batch of handmade jewellery.
The latest charms and beads that came in made me feel very inspired. I really had a great time making these pieces.
My absolute favourite is the Silver Pentagram Triple Goddess Pearl Moon Necklace. I originally got the triple moon charm and thought what else could go with it to make it more special and unique. One weekend when I was on my way home after visiting my family, late at night, I saw the moon in the sky. It suddenly struck me that a white pearl bead would be a great idea to add to the charm. The pearl bead would also symbolize the full moon too!

I had to send off for the pearl beads and wait patiently for them to arrive. Luckily I also sent off for the Celtic pendant connector.
When I made the necklace I was surprised to see my idea had actually turned out well and looked beautiful. 
It looks genuinely pagan.
I loved making the spiders, skulls and mermaid jewellery but my next favourite piece would be Silver Mini Skull And Love Hearts Necklace.

When I got these little skull charms I noticed that the eyes are heart shaped! I thought they were pretty cute.
(I’m a skull collector so what can I say?!)
Looking through my boxes of jewellery findings, beads and charms I saw I had little heart charms that were about the same size as the skulls. I put them together to see if it looked ok. I thought they looked very cute together, and I think they are pretty unique too.
Then I saw I had plenty left after making a batch of necklaces, so I made a batch of matching earrings too!

I’m sure any skull lover would enjoy wearing a pair of these!
If you’d like to buy any of these items they are available from my shop:

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment